A Letter from our Board President
How to Donate to Featherstone
Thank you for considering a tax deductible gift to Featherstone Center for the Arts - your gift enriches the lives of children and adults!
Featherstone Center for the Arts is recognized as an IRC Section 501©(3) charitable organization,
To Make a Donation Online: click here.
Featherstone Center for the Arts
P.O. Box 1145
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Please call Featherstone at 508-693-1850
Prior to transfer, please notify Featherstone Center for
the Arts of your stock contribution.
Please contact Ann Smith at 508-693-1850 or by email:
You may then contact your brokerage firm and provide them
with the following information to initiate the transfer as a gift:
Featherstone Center for the Arts account number 1893 2483
DTC number 0756
Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.
70100 Ameriprise Financial Center
Minneapolis, MN 55474
The donor or their broker may direct questions to Jennifer
Marlin at the Ameriprise office,
Donate to Featherstone through Amazon Smile, which allows you to support Featherstone every time you shop. They give Featherstone 0.5% of every purchase made through Amazon smile!
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Create or sign-in to an existing account.
3. Go to Pick your own charitable organization and type in: Featherstone Center for the Arts
4. Select search and then select: Featherstone Center for the Arts Oak Bluffs, Ma
or click this link to start shopping and supporting Featherstone at the same time!
Featherstone wishes for:
Featherstone Center for the Arts: Wish List 2016
- Bike rack
- Apple TV ($85)
- Camp refrigerator ($200)
- Dehumidifier ($200)
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Printer:($3,995) Our ever growing photography department is in need of a larger printer!
- Optoma Pico Hand-held Projectors: Our after-school teens and our youth video journalists will utilize these projectors for showcasing their videos and projects of community organizations sustaining Martha’ s Vineyard.
- Hasselblad Flextight X5 Scanner: ( $18,995.00) Dreaming big for our digital darkroom with this "pinnacle of professional scanners, offering unsurpassed quality and scanning speed with multiple format capacity"
- Adirondack furniture: So visitors and artists alike may enjoy our beautiful campus before o after a class, at an opening, or on a sunny afternoon after walking the Land Bank trails.
- Contemporary and Local Art/Artists reference material: Books to add to our library
- Air Conditioning Unit: ($4,000) for the Pebble Studio
- Gator with snow plow: With a 6 acre campus, moving heavy items from one building to another can take a toll on the FCA staff. With the help of a gator FCA staff could work double time and save their backs- not to mention cleaning up after snow storms that much faster so classes never have to be postponed!