2015 Annual Appeal Letter
A Letter from our Board President
How to Donate to Featherstone
Please consider making a tax deductible gift to Featherstone Center for the Arts.
It is never too late to make a positive difference… your gift makes it possible to enrich the lives of children, adults and families through the arts.
Create a lasting legacy for those you love through a Memorial Contribution to Featherstone.
Send your donation to:
Featherstone Center for the Arts
P.O. Box 1145
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Donation by Phone
To make a donation using your credit card,
call Featherstone at 508-693-1850.
Instructions for Donating
Featherstone Center for the Arts is recognized as an IRC Section 501©(3) charitable organization,
Donate to Featherstone online by simply clicking on this link: Donate Now
Donate to Featherstone through Amazon Smile, which allows you to support Featherstone every time you shop. They give Featherstone 0.5% of every purchase made through Amazon smile!
1. Go to smile.amazon.com
2. Create or sign-in to an existing account.
3. Go to Pick your own charitable organization and type in: Featherstone Center for the Arts
4. Select search and then select: Featherstone Center for the Arts Oak Bluffs, Ma
or click this link to start shopping and supporting Featherstone at the same time!
Checks may be made out to Featherstone Center for the Arts and mailed to Featherstone
Center for the Arts, P.O. Box 1145, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557.
Stock by Electronic TransferPlease contact your brokerage firm and provide them with the following information to initiatethe transfer as a gift:Featherstone Center for the Arts account number 1893 2483 3133DTC number 0756Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.70100 Ameriprise Financial CenterMinneapolis, MN 55474The donor or their broker may direct questions to Jennifer Marlin at the Ameriprise office, 508-627-7777.It is also necessary to notify Featherstone Center for the Arts of your stock contribution. Pleaseemail Ann Smith at email@example.com.
Featherstone wishes for:
Featherstone Center for the Arts: Wish List 2015
- Jobo CP333 Processor & LIft:($3,000 & $500) Our Photography studio is looking to acquire this small, affordable processor, for creating truly unique photography.
- Epson Stylus Pro 7900 Printer:($3,995) Our ever growing photography department is in need of a larger printer!
- Fine Art Floor Model Etching Press:($15,000) Our homemade printing press has been wonderful but our artist students are itching to expand their creativity with a larger press.
- Heavy-duty double-sided drying rack: ($600) for students' and summer campers' prints in our printmaking studio
- Optoma Pico Hand-held Projectors: Our after-school teens and our youth video journalists will utilize these projectors for showcasing their videos and projects of community organizations sustaining Martha’ s Vineyard.
- Hasselblad Flextight X5 Scanner: ( $18,995.00) Dreaming big for our digital darkroom with this "pinnacle of professional scanners, offering unsurpassed quality and scanning speed with multiple format capacity"
- Adirondack furniture: So visitors and artists alike may enjoy our beautiful campus before o after a class, at an opening, or on a sunny afternoon after walking the Land Bank trails.
- Contemporary and Local Art/Artists reference material: Books to add to our library
- New sewing machines: For our quilting classes and to extend our fiber arts programs for both children, teens, and adults.
- Air Conditioning Unit: ($4,000) for the Pebble Studio