Featherstone Center for the Arts is here for you.
Serving the island community year-round, Featherstone Center for the Arts is a beautiful campus on the former Featherstone Farm, purchased by the Martha's Vineyard Land Bank in 1996.
Situated on 6 expansive acres, the Featherstone Campus has a media center as well as 5 working studios for drawing, painting, children's art and pottery. Our gallery space shows work from the island community.
- gather for local talent on Musical Mondays,
- listen to the best American Poets,
- browse the Tuesday Flea and Fine Arts Markets,
- take a pottery or painting class,
- come to the gallery — open daily, year-round
The arts are alive at Featherstone!